Live Virtual Prenatal Yoga
Anxious about being pregnant during the pandemic?
Prenatal yoga can help you feel empowered and prepared:
Physically, mentally, emotionally, and perhaps, even spiritually for childbirth.
Prenatal yoga is a gentle style of yoga that involves breathing techniques, pelvic floor exercises, and hip openers. It includes mini meditations and modifications of traditional yoga poses to accommodate the pregnant body.
Open yours hips, your heart, and your mind with Lotus Lune Live.
New online classes to stream twice a week + recordings available to watch any time.
* Mondays and Thursdays, November 5th-December 17th, 10:30-11:45am via Facebook Live. No class on Thanksgiving. In addition to being able to stream the classes live, you will also have access to the autumn recordings.
$100 for the full fall series membership or $14.99 for a single class. I will approve your request to join the exclusive Lotus Lune Live Facebook group once payment has been received by kjelise at lotuslune.com via Chase QuickPay with Zelle. Book single classes with a credit card directly through the paid Facebook events.
* Tuesday, May 26th, 6:00-7:15pm via Zoom. Book via Sweet Momma Yoga. Donation-based.
* Tuesday, August 11th, 6:00-7:15pm via Zoom. Book via Sweet Momma Yoga. Donation-based.
Virtual Yin Yoga
Yin yoga is an intense, yet static style of yoga that involves holding poses on the floor for several minutes. It increases flexibility of the fascia and other connective tissues in the body by allowing gravity to gradually deepen the stretch over time.
* Stream via Lotus Lune Live. One class recording has already been posted.
Hatha Yoga in the Park
Hatha yoga is a more active style of yoga that involves holding poses for a few breaths to a couple of minutes. It improves balance, flexibility, and strength.
Yoga in the Park is a summer series of gentle hatha yoga classes that will be held at Pembroke Park in Birmingham, MI. Meet next to the stone sign at the corner of N. Eton Street and Buckingham Avenue. Please bring your own yoga mat, water bottle, and sunscreen.
* Available by appointment only. Classes will be rescheduled in case of rain.
* By clicking on the above affiliate links to purchase a product I personally recommend, a percentage of the sales supports my small business.