* A signed contract and a semi-refundable deposit of $250 per student are required to begin booking private yoga sessions; the deposit will be used to cover the cost of late cancellations.
* The balance of the deposit may be applied to the cost of the final week’s private yoga sessions or will be refunded via Zelle after yoga services are no longer required.
* Lotus Lune Live prenatal yoga monthly membership subscriptions may be canceled at any time before the end of the month to avoid recurring charges, but members will only be eligible to receive a pro-rated refund during the month their pregnancy ends (in the event of childbirth, miscarriage, or abortion).
* There are no refunds for rendered private yoga/astrology reading services.
* Appointments begin and end precisely at the agreed upon times. Late arrivals due to the fault of the student forfeit the missed minutes; late arrivals due to the fault of the yoga teacher/astrologer may make-up the missed minutes at the end of the session if time is mutually available or will receive a pro-rated rate.
* 24-hour advance notice via text or email is required as a courtesy to avoid being charged for cancelled sessions. Extenuating circumstances will be considered on a case by case basis.
* After a trial week, either party may choose to suspend or sever the private yoga relationship for any reason. A week’s notice is appreciated, but only 24-hours advance notice is required to avoid fees.
* Digital downloads of astrological chart interpretations are non-refundable. If the file is corrupted, please email kjelise at lotuslune.com to receive a new copy.
* The original paper copies of hand-drawn charts may be shipped for free as a complimentary gift via insured mail upon request and are non-refundable. However, they are replaceable if lost/damaged in the mail and the insurance claim is approved.
* We do not sell physical products. Ergo, there are no items to return, and all shipping is free.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at kjelise at lotuslune.com