Reserve Your Yoga Time Slot
I am currently offering both in-home and online private yoga instruction as well as livestream and recorded yoga class options for members of my Lotus Lune Live Facebook group during the pandemic. My standard travel radius is 15-minutes, but I am willing to drive farther for an additional surcharge or meet you at a convenient park in between your home and mine. Browse the yoga styles I specialize in teaching. Contact me to schedule your first session. Text is best for the swiftest response.
* $100/month for online yoga classes via Lotus Lune Live streaming and access to recordings
* $275/trimester for online yoga classes via Lotus Lune Live streaming and access to recordings
* $75/hour for online yoga via Skype
* $100/hour for in-home yoga within 15 minutes of Crooks and 12 Mile Road in Royal Oak
* $25/additional ½ hour of round-trip driving
Lunar Eclipse Referral Rewards Program
* Refer a friend & receive a complimentary hour of yoga after their 5th hour.
Once in a Blue Moon Loyalty Card
* Garner 12 full moons in one month & receive a complimentary 13th hour of yoga.
* Moons only accrue for yoga hours at $75/hour rate.
* A signed contract and a semi-refundable deposit of $250 per student are required to begin booking private yoga sessions; the deposit will be used to cover the cost of late cancellations.
* The balance of the deposit may be applied to the cost of the final week’s private yoga sessions or will be refunded via Zelle after yoga services are no longer required.
* The following payment methods are accepted: Cash, Checks written to Katharine J. E. Ziegler, Credit Cards, or Zelle to kjelise at lotuslune.com. Payment is due the same day that yoga services are rendered. Late fees will accrue at $10 per day late. There is a $5 processing fee per $100 credit card transaction.
* For private group classes, the regular rate may be split between students. There is no separate flat fee per student. Each family is jointly responsible for the full regular rate.
* Appointments begin and end precisely at the agreed upon times. Late arrivals due to the fault of the student forfeit the missed minutes; late arrivals due to the fault of the yoga teacher may make-up the missed minutes at the end of the session if time is mutually available or will receive a pro-rated rate.
* 24-hour advance notice via text or email is required as a courtesy to avoid being charged for cancelled sessions. Extenuating circumstances will be considered on a case by case basis.
* Driving beyond the standard travel radius of 15-minutes is available for an additional surcharge.
* Due to time constraints, the yoga teacher cannot accommodate complimentary consultations or long phone calls exceeding a few minutes in her schedule. Text is best for the swiftest response.
* The yoga teacher agrees to wear a mask, wash her hands regularly, and check her temperature before each session during the coronavirus crisis. Additional health precautions may be discussed upon request.
* The yoga teacher does not provide or share yoga props with students. She will bring her own yoga mat, blankets, bolsters, blocks, etc. to sessions and asks each student to do the same for hygiene safety.
* Lotus Lune Live prenatal yoga monthly membership subscriptions may be canceled at any time before the end of the month to avoid recurring charges, but members will only be eligible to receive a pro-rated refund during the month their pregnancy ends.
* There are no refunds for rendered private yoga services.